Classic Kenya Safari 20th September 2008

Anyone on this trip? Also are you doing the group flight or making your own way there.

Would be nice to meet up at Heathrow if on the group flight.

astewart1

Yep im going on the group flight, not sure how it works, ?subtle label spotting in departure lounge? Anyone else going from London.

LouiseS

Yes will also be on the group flight from Heathrow. Will look out for exodus labels in the check in queue!

Antonlondon

Well so far i know that only 3 of the group are on the group flight. This will be my 3rd trip with exodus and yet to spot a single person before getting there. Maybe we should all arrange to meet at heathrow - might as well as we are going to be spending the week together anyway but just an idea.

LouiseS

great idea - have you any thoughts on where we could all meet up?

astewart1

yep im for meeting up, are we talking red carnations under the clock? only kidding, I dont know Heathrow that well so somewhere idiot proof which doesn't involve a map and compass.

ali

Antonlondon

Make life easy how about at the check-in desk. Im aiming to get there for around 5 as it says 3 hours before departure but we could just meet up inside near security at a certain time then all go through together? Im easy going.

stomlinson

Hi everyone I think I am on the group flight so would be great to meet up with anyone in Heathrow either at check-in or after security. If your're in the check-in area and you happen to see someone with a humongous black exodus bag then that’s me.  anyways hope to meet up soon.  by allsi

Antonlondon

wearing a black shirt with white pin-stripes and Jeans.  I might check-in online in the morning but i will still be near the check-in desk as need to use the baggage drop-off point for my bag. Hope to see you all around there at some point.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936