Natural Wonders Of Brazil - AAZ - 27/09/08 - 10/10/08

Hi Everyone,

just wondered who else is flying out to Rio on Saturday night? I'm sure we'll all meet up once we get to Rio but thought maybe we could have a cup of tea in Sao Paolo after changing airports.

Looking forward to the trip and meeting everyone then.

Elizabeth.

Patrick_N

Hi Elizabeth and everyone else

I will arrive in Rio the night before on an earlier flight, so I'll see you all in our hotel late Sunday morning.

I'm also looking forward to the trip. 

Patrick

mwatts

Hi Elizabeth,

I'll be getting the late flight from Heathrow on Saturday. See you at Heathrow or for tea when we land in Sao paulo.

How will I recognise you?  :-)

Really looking forward to seeing Brazil!

Martyn

I'll also be at Heathrow for the late flight on Saturday - let's hope they've sorted the traffic control problems by then. We'll have to look out for the Exodus bag tags!

See you soon!

Sharon

eking

Hi All,

have uploaded a photo now, that will definitely help! My final joining instructions didn't arrive by post as expected so unfortunately I don't have any luggage tags. But I shall keep an eye out for any hanging off rucksacks on Saturday night at Terminal 4 and say hello. Be nice to meet up with you all after the first flight, especially as we need to change airports for the next flight, and I'm not at my best at that hour of the morning ;-)

Hoping to finish work soon and head home for the last round of packing. Really looking forward to the trip. The weather forecast isn't too goo for Rio when we get there but I think I'll head down to the beach anyway, a dip in the sea will be refreshing after the flight.

See you all tomorrow night!

Elizabeth.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936