Hi anyone on the trip to South America departing next Sat 18th Oct

Hi my name is Barbara and I have travelled extensively with Exodus and Explore.  This will however be my first trip to South America and I'm really excited and looking forward to it.  I gather we are a very small group - just 6 of us - so let's hope we all get on as there will be nowhere to hide.  One of the best groups I travelled with was a group of 8 in Bali - where there was a good range of ages and nationalities.  I'm British, 54 and travelling on my own.  I was attracted to this trip because it will give a taste of Chile and Argentina both literally and metaphorically - I'm looking forward very much to the red wine and tango and of course the Iguassu falls. 

See you next Sat/Sun.

Barbara

Arlington_29

Hi Barbara

Looking forward to meeting you at the weekend - I can't believe this trip is almost upon us!  I have travelled a couple of times with Exodus (Vietnam and India), and this time will be travelling with a good friend of mine, Paula.  We are both 47, British and living in the South East  (Paula in Sussex and I live in Twickenham).  The trip looks very full and I too am looking forward to the wine tasting, tango (possibly even taking a lesson!), mountains, volcanos and waterfalls.  I am sure it will be an amazing experience.  We'll see in you Santiago on Sunday as we're travelling out to S. America with Air France.

I hope you have a good journey.

With best wishes

Caroline Priestley

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936