AIW Anyone coming to India on December 19th to spot some tigers?

Be lovely to hear from you if you're planning to go to India to spot some tigers (hopefully) on the 19th December!

Lottie

Hi Andria

I have just got around to signing up on this site and saw your post. I'm coming on the 19th too - are you flying from Heathrow? I'm really excited but still have lots to sort out over the next week before departure...just got a new camera so will have to familiarise myself with it to make the most of our photo opportunities! Look forward to meeting you,

Charlotte

Andria

Phew! I was starting to think it was just going to be me and the tigers! I'm flying out from Heathrow at 8.50 in the evening, how about you?  

Have you been with exodus before? I went to Africa with them and it was amazing!

Lottie

I've done similar trips with a similar company, including Africa. 

I'm on the same flight. See you at the departure gate - I'll have a black and red daypack with an Exodus tag and I've got bobbed wavy brown hair!!

Andria

I'll be the very tired looking person with the orange and grey little rucksack (with the exodus tag too!). I've got blondish shoulder length hair, probably tied back by that point in the evening.

I'll probably be slumming it in my baggy grey jogging bottoms as well as it's a night flight, haven't really thought about what I'll be wearing for the journey.. only just packed!

See you tomorrow Charlotte! 

Very excited! 

Lottie

Great - will look out for you!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936