fellow travelers

hi there!

would be nice to hear from anyone booked on the same trip. Otherwise I'll be doing the usual guessing game at the airport of working out who is on the same trip

ned

yugyug

Hey Ned,

We're booked on the same trip as you and are taking the group flight from LHR. Not sure how we'll recognise you apart from the Exodus bags a check in, or we can try and arrange some place/time to meet in the T3 departure lounge?

Looked on this forum to try and get some ideas about what I need/dont need to take with me, didnt get much of a gear list from Exodus and really need to start thinking about what's required on the trip. Any suggestion of essentials welcome!

Cheers

Guy

Rus

Hi, I'm also booked on the trip and travelling from Heathrow. Would be nice to meet up with fellow travellers prior to the long flight out. Less than 2 weeks to go and I am beginning to really look forward to it.

Rus

Davy Sieckelinck

Hi,

As I've seen that the group will contain 9 people on this trip, I'm happy that almost half the group has signed in already to this forum.  Great to meet the others in this way in advance!  Now that it's only 2 weeks to go, I also start to look forward to it.  Went to Kilimanjaro in July and feel still in a rush for stunning sunrises...  But let first survive that flight to Lukla  :)  Ahum.

For Guy, please check the Exodus website for the trip notes of 2009 for this trip.  The 2009 ones are much more detailed about the gear list.  Or look on the world-wide-web for more information.

I agree to meet up in Heathrow T3 somewhere on the 16th. 

Prepare well for the trip and see you all in 2 weeks time!

Davy

Well not long now! (can't wait)

hope everyone has their thermals packed as i think we'll need them. Sounds good about meeting up before flight, i arrive into LHR that morning so anytime suits me. Well good luck with the packing (if you can decide what to take and what not to take).

ned

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936