Kilimanjaro - so excited!

Hi, just wanted to say hi to any fellow travellers going on this trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone and very excited about the trek!

Rachel

tarkell

It's been a long time coming, but we're nearly there... (Assuming my passport and visa make it back to me before departure, but lets not think about that...) All very exciting and itching to get trekking (again...)

Tim.

mhertzog

Hi Rachel, Tim and all the other travellers,

Just wanted to say hello and tell you I'm excited to be sharing this experience with you.  I'm hoping to get my visa in London next week.  Fingers crossed.  Does anyone know if we have to meet at the hotel on Sunday at a specific time?  I heard 1pm, but I might be a bit late.

Mindi Hertzog

Hi Mindy

I already know Tim so its good to hear off someone new. I have no idea what time we will be at the hotel. We have a transfer arranged from the airport. But however you are getting there, i look forward to meeting you and the others!

Best start packing - its not long!

tarkell

Relieved to say my passport and visa have finally arrived (I can actually travel outside the UK again..) Just need to get to the airport on time..............!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936