Turkey, Anyone Going?

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has signed up for the Family Adventure. I've got 1 teenager and 2 little ones (ages 6 and 3) looking forward to a great holiday.

Julie_2453

Hi! I have 2 teenagers and we are all waiting for August! This will be our first Exodus holiday so we're not sure quite how it'll go but fingers crossed!

Loobylou

Hi, just the one 13 year old girl with us, still thinking about what t pack, but looking forward to meeting everyone.

chklm2

It's our first Exodus trip too, so we are all really excited and i'm slightly nervous. The kids can't wait. and i'm really looking forward to meeting everyone else. I'm struggling to decide what to pack...and just how much sun cream to take!

bschofield

Hi, just a week to go, very excited! Me and my daughter are travelling from Manchester. Anyone else?

KatyMay

We have two teenage boys who are looking forward to the company of other teenagers away from their parents. 

bschofield

Just been looking at a friend's holiday photos and they visited Kas. It looks lovely as do the surrounding beaches and coves. Just starting to put things in piles as possible holiday stuff.My daughter is 11 so she'll be happy to leave the packing to me. As long as i pack several awimmimg costumes she'll be happy! Not long now!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936