Egyptian Discoverer

Hello,

Anyone going on Egyptian Discoverer, May 17-29 ?

I'd like to get to know who is going so please post a hello or friend me on facebook.

Allison Lami

Rice University

sarafp

Hello,

We're going on the Eqyptian Explorer 23rd May, so may well bump into you out there!  Have a good trip.

Sara

heveva

Am Heather, am goin! are u goin wid friends or just explorin by urself?

Heather Milbourn

heveva

my first trip wid exodus and so excited about the holiday, so much to do! lol, bet we ll be exgausted but worth it. atm tryin to work out exactly wat clothes to buy and get everythin sorted.

I'm going on this tour with my girlfriend. Despite working for Exodus, this is most definetely a holiday for both of us! It'll be my first break this year and I'm really looking forward to it. Looks like a good mixed bunch of people too.

sanderson2

I'll be on this trip with my boyfriend. It's our first time with Exodus and to Eygpt and we both can't wait. My boyfriends brother did this trip before and recommended it.  I am also trying to work out what clothes that i have are suitable, i think a shopping trip may be in order before we go!

Can't wait to meet you all.

Sarah

Dave Allison

Hi

Looking forward to going to Egypt, we both have been before to Cairo & Luxor but are looking forward to having a guide and having a second look around plus Aswan and the Red sea.

hope to see you all soon

Dave & Shirley Allison

Fossla

Hi,

Just thought i'd say hello to everyone. Myself and a friend from work will be coming, this being our first trip to Egypt but I have been on other trips with exodus in the past. Should we great fun.

See you in a couple of weeks,

Aaron

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936