AZN-Discover Namibia, 3rd April

Hi to everybody going on the Discover Namibia trip on April 3.

There are 5 of us in our party- myself, (Carol) husband Dave, and our three daughters Anna, Rosie and Amy. Don't worry- they range in age from 28 to 16 so don't still qualify as screaming kids.

Hope to hear from anybody else who is travelling with us, and looking forward to seeing you at Gatwick anyway in a couple of weeks.

Carol Fuller

Emma B

Hi

I am very excited about the trip.  Namibia has been on my top ten list for many years. 

I am driving people at work mad with my daily countdown to 3rd April.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Emma

CarolFuller

Hi Emma

It's our first time in Namibia too although we've been to West Africa and South Africa before. We've always wanted to see Namibia and thought we would do it camping before we got too decrepit, planned to go on our own as it's our silver wedding anniversary, and ended up with all 3 daughters wanting to come as well! Even Anna who is married (husband staying behind to dog sit.)

Looking forward to seeing you NEXT WEEK!!!!

Carol F.

Hi Emma and Carol - I'm on the trip too.  Glad I'm not the only one who is really annoying everyone at work with the countdown.  First time in Namibia for me as well though I've been to North and East Africa.  See you Friday!

Heather

CarolFuller

We are travelling down from North Yorkshire Friday lunchtime, picking up family en route, and expect to get to Gatwick fairly early on Friday evening. When we flew last year it took us two and a half hours to get round the M25 on a Friday from Barnet to Gatwick- it was murder

See you there.

Carol F..

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936