Gorillas & Masai Mara - 17th Oct

Hi,

We're booked on the above trip - anyone else joining us?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Erika & Martin

liedel45

Hi

We are thinking about doing this trip , but are still looking at dates.

liezel

edallinger

Hi Liezel,

Thanks for replying!  Look forward to maybe meeting you, if you decide to go for this trip!

Happy Travelling

Erika

tpitcher

Hi Erika & Martin,

I am booked on the trip and really looking forward to our departure in October.

I have not travelled with Exodus before.  Have you?

Best wishes - Tim

edallinger

Hi Tim,

Good to hear from you. We're very much looking forward to the trip too - seems to be getting much closer now - glad its finally gone to 'guarenteed'!! 

We travelled with Exodus on a very similar style trip about 3 years ago to Namibia and had a fab time.

Look forward to meeting you soon!

Erika

tpitcher

Good to hear from you Erika,

I have been to Namibia several times (5 weeks last year).  It is a great place to travel.

Guess a few more people will join the forum closer to the time.

Best wishes - Tim

Jperkins

Hey Guys,

My name is Jacki and I'm on booked on the Gorillas & Masai Mara tour. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hello

I have just been on this trip (arrived home on Sunday).  It was fabulous and you will have a great time.  Any questions, please let me know and I will try and answer them.

Kind regards

Andrea

elliottsb

Hi Andrea, 

I'd love to hear how your experience was. Any tips you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Let me know if I should contact you via email.

Best,

Sarah  

Hi Sarah

We had a great trip - went from 11th Sept on the reverse itinerary and it felt like we were away for 2 months not 2 weeks.  In terms of what to take, you might wish to consider taking clothes and stationery for the kids in the school/orphanage (plus some stickers to put on them which went down a treat when we were there), wet wipes, bog roll, immodium (others had dodgy bellies but luckily I wasn't one of them), antiseptic hand gel, waterproofs (we had a few heavy downpours in Rwanda and Uganda but it never interfered with the programme), plenty of camera memory cards, spare camera batteries, plastic bags etc.  Most of all, it is an idea to take a great sense of humour and be prepared to wave a lot, especially in Rwanda and Uganda.

I am happy for you to email me with any questions you may have at:

[email protected]

We had a great crew and they always appreciate any help you are willing to give, especially when there's a need to get away in the mornings. 

I am green with envy!

Regards

Andrea

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936