Nile Cruise

Hi

Is there anyone going on the Nile cruise in October?

cornell

Hello there, well im going october 17th on the nile cruise which date in october are you going on? getting excited! 

efrench

Me and my daughter are going the same date, but 16th as no flights for us on 17th. Are you going on your own? My name is Evelyn and my daughter is Laurie

Hi.  I'm hopefully going on this trip too - I have the last place reserved but just trying to sort out flights (the group ones have gone up loads so will probably fly the day before now from Birmingham).  Just trying to sort out logistics of going it alone!

cornell

Yeah im on my own, my names cornell. I nearly went the day before but then decided to pay the extra in air fare as it went up quiet abit so im going in the morning flight on 17th oct from heathrow. Well not long now i just paid the final money today so getting closer!

Hello again.  I'm not actually going on this date now as at the last minute I realised I could save £150 by going a week later.  Have a great time!

efrench

Hi Cornell... Guess well be seeing you then . I am Evelyn and my daughter Laurie

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936