If you've signed up for this trip, let me know! I have, but it's not a guaranteed departure yet....

If the trip is cancelled in the end, maybe we can arrange something between ourselves? That way, we don't have to wait until the departure is guaranteed before we book our flights (because they're quite cheap at the moment!). 

I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone who has signed up!



I've signed up, and it's a guaranteed departure now so I guess some other people have too!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 020 8772 3936