- Delightful villages, bijou beaches, craggy coves and rocky bays
- Rich history: Roman ruins, sun-kissed castles and prehistoric dolmens
- Sea views almost all week from fabulous, high walking trails
- Cobbled streets, medieval archways, fishermen's huts-turned-restaurants
- Cap de Creus peninsula, one of the largest protected Natural Parks
Catalan Coastal Walk
ReviewsAdd your own review
Our Catalonia adventure
Beautiful and diverse walks through glorious countryside and yomps across some spectacular coastlines, this Catalonian coastal walk was a perfect way to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary together. We are newbies to Exodus travel and had been looking for something different and special to do with just to 2 of us. This hit the mark perfectly; the booking staff were so friendly, our tour guides so helpful nothing was too much trouble, even the route guidance was friendly (and top notch in knowing the local areas of interest from prehistoric monoliths to Salvador Dali’s house ) And the hotels we visited were first rate, we feel so lucky as first timers to have landed on such a delightful experience.
My only concern is how I am going to get used to not finishing a walk with a celebratory glass of the local wine with fresh tapas!
The routes were just the right stretch for us between 8 to 10 miles every other day, so that you get to spend a day in your new venue exploring and mixing with the locals. We even ventured into the sea a few times including kayaking in Cadaques. One of the best holidays we’ve had, and hope to repeat in other exciting places.
Most Inspirational Moment
All the surprises! Starting and finishing in spa hotels - excellent idea, food was to die for from rustic to Michelin aspirations, the weather superb, the routes just about right for us keen novices, the staff and venues just top class.
Thoughts on Group Leader
didn't have one, it was self guided and supported by great route notes.
Advice for Potential Travellers
Do it!! and do it soon because we are telling everybody about our trip!! Don't over pack, you only stay in one place for 2 nights so can rewear evening clothes.
Would you like to include flights with your booking?
- ATOL protected
- Competitive flight prices
- Full refunds in the event of FCDO cancellations or major disruption at your UK departure airport
- Specialist support to rearrange flights and transfers
- Regional flights available from many UK airports
The Adventure Begins Here
Get regular inspiration straight to your inbox from Exodus' experts.