Morocco 25th May dep

Hi , just booked up for trip to morocco in 25th may.....Any other travellers going on this trip ?

ryan

Crimbobbin

well im very interested in the High Atlas - Toubkal trip which starts on the 25th May. Im thinking about booking it next week sometime

Luke

Liberty

Hi there,

Was wondering how many single travellers are booked on the AMH19 or AMH21 tours especially leaving from London? My hesitancy in proceeding with the booking is that having not done something like this before am keen to travel with other single travllers. Also as a single traveller the seeming imbalance between couples/pairs and solos is slightly off-putting. So would be good to hear from other solo travellers booked or intended to do so for this trip, flying out of London.

Regards,

Liberty

heather_pope

Hi

I'm thinking of Toubkal and High Atlas but probably June and am also a single traveller. Haven't yet asked about who's booked but another trip I enquired aabout had 40% lone travellers booked. Was the ratio on the trip you enquired about worse than that?

Heather

antihero

hi , well myself and my girlfriend are booked on the amh821 trip - highlights of morocco and its the first time we have done a group holiday.......

if your interested in chatting before then let us know

ryan 

LP

Hello,

I'm travelling on my own and going on the Mount Toubkal climb departing 18/5. I've done a few trips before, and it's usually been a good balance between singletons, friends and couples.

delajorg

Heather,

I am booked on the June 1st departure Mt. toubkal trip.   I am a solo traveler also, from the states.  

Matt

Liberty

Hi

Yes Heather, unfortunately all the dates across April and May that I enquired about the lone traveller: couples ratio was very heavily weighted in favour of couples. For example one group was comprised of 6 couples, one pair of friends and I was potentially going to book the remaining place. I'm sure such a dynamic is great for some lone travellers but I was put off and as such decided not to book with Exodus.

Thanks all for your replies.

Liberty

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936