Discover Namibia (September 14th-28th 2008)

Looking forward to hearing from any of our fellow travellers (Now 10 of us!!)

Beancounter

We are now up to 11, booked and can't wait!

Funnily enough, when I went to give blood, the lady taking my blood had been on the same trip 2 years previous, she had a fab time.

Can't make up my mind which bit I am looking forward to.  Know I will drive everybody I work with mad, though!

larachmor

Welcome Julia - My wife Nancy and I eagerly awaiting the trip also. Travelled last year with a couple on their 13th Africa trip, and asked them to pick out their favourite - Namibia was the answer - so we booked!!
Bill

Gary1

I am a landscape gardener, very interested in wildlife and looking forward to meeting like minded people on this trip.

Beancounter

Only 3 weeks to go, counting down the hours, starting today!

Less than 2 weeks to go....can't wait...mosquito repellant at the ready...look forward to meeting you all.

Beancounter

Having slight panics now!

Can I really get all the pills and lotions into the bag without the zip splitting?  Be a bummer, treated myself to a new bag.  Not sure if I have enough room for the clothes.  Oh well, looks like a 2 week holiday in a bikini.  Going to start packing on Friday, driving everybody nuts at work.  1 more day!

larachmor

Not long to go now - but it's all very calm here. However - Nancy finishes work prior to the holiday at 5pm today - so in a little less than 2 hours, it will be "light the blue touch paper."
   Looking forward to meeting you all, and have a safe outward trip wherever you're coming from.    Bill.

Beancounter

That I am getting too excited, too early.  I think it is because people keep telling me what a great time I will have.

Real trouble sleeping last night, or maybe it is the fear of packing!

Anyway, happy travels and look forward to meeting you all!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936