Amalfi Coast 26 April

Hi fellow travellers - we're a group of four (2 kiwis who live in NZ, 1 kiwi who lives in Oz, and 1 Aussie). I guess you'd call us 'mature" travellers! Carole (she's the kiwi Aussie), Jennie (she's the Aussie), Jenny, and me, Erina (yep, you've worked that out - we're the NZ kiwis!). Looking forward to the trip immensely as we're getting towards the end of a really brilliant summer downunder. Would love to meet fellow travellers on this forum. Gotta go now and put my walking shoes on for my "training", and then pack the caravan for our easter trip. Cheers, Erina

skippyinsaudi

I'm booked on this trip for May 17 (Michelle) and so far no-one has posted a comment for May for this trip ... I've been hoping it won't be a bunch of loved up couples and me!   Seeing 4 ladies from home & NZ going on the trip is great even if it is the month before me.   I'm really looking forward to this Amalfi Coast trip and also a Week in Tuscany.   If you have time, pls post comments on how much fun the week was!  Have fun.  

My sister Jenny and I (Kathryn) have just received our tickets for our trip starting May 3rd.  Keen to find out who else is on the trip as we seem to have a full crew!  Very excited about visiting Amalfi and meeting our trek mates.  It would be good to hear from those travelling in April to get any trip tips and advice!!  Hope to hear from you soon.  Kathryn & Jenny.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936