Essential Peru 5th October

Hi

It would be great to hear from anyone planning to go on the Essential Peru trip on 5th October.

Cheers

Michelle

Hi Michelle

I'm going on the same trip.  Only 2 weeks to go and getting very excited.  Have you been with Exodus before? 

Diana

tamgee

hello

i am on this trip, cannot wait always wanted to go to s.america the pic is of me standing in front of everest,[everest trails] if interested, have got my lift sorted out to heathrow, maybe meet in departure?

Tom

Redwine

Hi Tom,

Good to hear from you.  A few of us are planning to meet at Heathrow checkin.  What flight are you going on? the KLM?

So have you been with Exodus before? I have not and not sure what to expect but have been on an overland trip in Africa so presumably the same sort of thing.

So do you have any recommendations for altitude sickness as climbing Everest?

Hope to hear from you.

Michelle 

tamgee

hi michelle

yes iam on the klm flight, amsterdam then on to lima , that leg will be just under fifteen hours in duration!!

we were twenty or so miles from everest we climed upto 4808 m about 15ooo ft just take it easy , dont go to fast and sip plenty of water, other than that its down to biology as to how the altitude will effect ,

will see you sunday morning 4 am, early night saturday i think my pic is displayed come and say hello

tom

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936