27th september -TOUBKAL & THE HIGH ATLAS

Hey, was just wondering who is going on the mount Toubkal and atlas mountain trek? Its my first time with exodus and would be great to hear of any peeps who are going. Im so excited! From Aimee

hunt

hunt

My first trip with exodus or anyone else for that matter. Myself and two friends who are keen hill walkers have decided to go a little further afield. Really looking forward to something different to lying on a beach.

ahammond1

Yeah i cant wait, like the more active hoildays myself- jus bought my walking boots the other day,whoo hoo. Be nice to meet u all. Im Aimee.

hunt

Hi im gary looking forward to meeting you as well.

Have you done much walking abroad yourself?

galia

I'm sure you have everything to look forward to and nothing to worry about with Exodus as a tour company - I did a trip in Nepal with them and they were great. 

Cheers Galia........from Australia!

wlewis

Hi everyone. My first name is Bill I live in Essex just north of London in UK. Am an avid photographer & enjoy trekking. Went to Marrakech last year for 5 days which included one day Trekking in Atlas Mountains. So stunning & beautiful I decided a longer holiday trekking and snapping as I walk is a must. Have read 'Clients Views' of The High Atlas and gleaned some good tips from there. I will not be one of the younger members of the trip as was a 'Scooter Rider' in the 60's.  Long story but I am flying from Gatwick on 27th leaving Gatwick at 06:40am. See you all at the Hotel. Regards for now Bill.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936