A week in Jordon AXW843 depart Oct 26th

Hi I am booked to go on the above trip and would like to chat with others who are also going on this trip, I noticed it has disappeared from the schedule so I can only assume that all places have been taken.

I have never travelled alone before and am both excited and a bit nervous, but I though the trip looked fantastic and the company seem to have good reviews so I though hey why not just go for it.

Hi, I'm not on the tour, just in the Exodus office. I travelled on this tour at the same time of year, back in 2001 and loved it. Make sure you're prepared to take lots of photos in Petra, and my number one tip is to take wet wipes for the Dead Sea visit, as the showers provided at the beach aren't great, and the oily water leaves a gritty residue on you that can make your journey onto the next place a bit uncomfortable if the shower didn't remove it all. 

The reason the tour is no longer showing on the website is because we have 16 people already booked on and there's a booking form in the office for the last 2 spaces, which means the trip will run full on 18.

Have a great trip.

laurentemple

I'm booked on this tour as well, am taking another Exodus tour in Egypt the week before with a friend, but will be doing Jordan on my own. I think I got the last spot, as when I booked, there was only 1 space left! Would also love to get to know others who are going on the trip.

feemm2008

Good to know i will not be the only one going solo, I am really looking forward to the trip and thanks for the wet wipe tip. I am hoping this will be the first of many as there are loads of destinations offered by Exodus I would like to see

hpowell2

Hi there everyone. I have traveled with Exodus quite a bit on my own and I can definitely say it is a great option -- there is usually a good mix of groups of friends and singletons that makes it easy to meet people. I am really looking forward to Petra. The Dead Sea will be dead soon, so who cares if I'm a bit crispy for a while ;-). See you soon. - Holly

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936