amalfi coast 23rd August

Hi , Just a quick one to say hi to anyone off on this trip.. If you fancy getting in touch before we go please do..

I'm on the same trip and looking forward to it, wandering what our fellow travellers are like?

Hi , Corinne.. Ive been on a few of these trips and usually there is a good mix of folk from all walks of life . With a bit of luck it will be the same this time . Counting down the days now ,should be a good one ..

Well glad to hear your reply. I haven't been on a walking holiday with Exodus but the india/ Nepal one was great. Yeah I'm looking forward to and I'm doing some summer walks with the LDWA so I'm up to speed with the walking

Adriennne E Brady

Adrienne and Kevin hoping for stunning scenery and good company - our first walking holiday and really looking forward to it.

Are you walkers? I'm doing some evening walks each week in London, just got in from tonight's one Kent house to Deptford

Hi everybody, I have the idea that this is quite a gentle trip and that no special training is needed .. Hope so as im looking forward to some nice walking but with plenty of time for all sorts of relaxing ( sightseeing , food, drink,etc ) .. ... Still guess we will find out soon , only 3 weeks to go and i will be on my way to the airport .. See you all soon .

Yeah as you said we will find out soon, but looking at the trip notes walking 4 -6 hours a day with a lunch stops gentle walks?

only a few days to go, how exciting!

looking forward to some sunshine... been like winter down here

Adriennne E Brady

Getting excited and thinking about packing as am waiting between showers to get some gardening done. Have just read through itinerary - sounds good.

What shall i pack?? when will I pack?? Have I still got stuff to buy? Do I really need to take??

Thats it , finished work....see you all tomorrow

Jude_F

Only just read the joining notes and realised i have to make my own way to the hotel so if anyone is arriving on the same flight give me a shout.  I'm on +44 7887 500043 and I'll take a look on line tomorrow before I leave.  Very excited!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936