Classic Kenya Safari and Zanzibar

Would love to hear from you if you're going on this trip, it's my first Exodus trip so very excited about it!

Rui Santos

I'm travelling with my wife Elsa and we are also very excited about it. Can't wait! Any tips from anyone who has done this before?  -thanks Rui

Andria

Great to hear from you, have you done any other Exodus trips elsewhere?  Where are you flying from ? 

Rui Santos

No, it's our first experience with Exodus. We are flying from Heathrow. What about you? Have you been in Africa before?

Andria

I've had a quick look and I'm going from Heathrow as well.  I've never been to Africa, have you? I'm wondering what to take, do you think we need mosquito nets for the tents?

Rui Santos

I’ve only been in Morocco and never before in a Safari. I wouldn’t worry too much about mosquito nets, as you should find that easily in Kenya – I’m hoping the tents will have that fitted anyway. Things to take? Can only think in repellent, sun cream, hats, sunglasses, etc. I’m expecting some struggle to accommodate all that plus clothes and photography equipment in 20Kg baggage allowance! Don’t forget the malaria and yellow fever immunizations…

Rui

Rui Santos

Not too sure about money...do you have any idea? I heard dollars are quite well accepted...

Rui Santos

ooppss... my other half just told me we are going on 19th August only! A few more days before we go! ;-( Anyone going on 19th?

Rui Santos

ooppss... my other half just told me we are going on 19th August only! A few more days before we go! ;-( Anyone going on 19th?

todt05

Andria,

My partner, Jez, and myself are also on the same trip as you. We've never travelled with Exodus before either, and are really looking forward to it. We're travelling from Heathrow.

Andria

Nice to hear from you! Have you decided what currency to take yet? 

todt05

Hi, Think we're just taking US Dollars.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936