Making contact

We are getting excited and hoping we are fit enough...the weather hasn't been so good for lots of energetic hiking. We are flying via Madrid. Anyone else on the same flight? Any idea whether it'll be wet, very hot, very cold etc. It would be great to hear from other group members. Carol

benh

Hello, we're on TPJ departing on Saturday too! We're flying via Amsterdam so I guess we'll see you there. We too are wondering if we are fit enough, we did a bit of a walk today and feel really sleepy now! We think it will be very wet, very hot and very cold so you can imagine how big our bags are going to be. Liz and Ben

Rach

Hi good to hear from fellow travellers.  Finished work today, so very excited now, but definately not as fit as i'd hoped to be! Have been looking at the weather and it seems like we're going from hot and humid to very chilly.  Advice from friends who did this last year was take different layers as the temperature changes so much. Am also flying via Madrid... after an early start from Heathrow, so Carol will keep a look out for you.  Have fun packing!!  Rachel 

carolandnick

No doubt we'll recognise each other by our foot wear...heavy duty boots! I've also got a stinking cold so my red nose may be a bit of a give away. Other than that looking forward to the challenge. Carol

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936