CUBA LA ISLA GRANDE - THE BEST OF CUBA NOV 08-23

Hi to all my fellow/sister travellers from Britain and Europe.  I am the lone Canadian joining you in Havana.  I am looking forward to meeting up with everyone.  This is my first trip with Exodus and my first time in Cuba.  I am really looking forward to the trip and in how much of Cuba we get to see.  I hope they have not suffered too much with the recent damage by the Hurricanes.  Hope to meet a few of you 'on-line' before departure.

Kathy

Mrs Miggins

Hi Kathy

Just thought I'd see if anyone on the trip had posted so was glad to find your message.  I've taken a few Exodus trips before but this is my first trip to Cuba - really looking forward to it, especially as its cold and wet here today...
Look foward to meeting you next week

Best wishes

Sarah

OHCANADA

HI SARAH,

NICE TO "MEET" YOU.  I AM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT THE TRIP.  WHERE ARE YOU LEAVING FROM AND ARE YOU TRAVELLING WITH A GROUP FROM ENGLAND OR THE CONTINENT?

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD FLIGHT OVER.  I HAVE TO DO A "RED EYE" TO TORONTO THEN CHANGE PLANES FOR HAVANA.  I ARRIVE AN HOUR OR SO AHEAD OF THE GROUP FROM ENGLAND.

KATHY

Mrs Miggins

Yes, I'm really looking forward to it as well.

I'm travelling from London on the group flight - I don't envy you your red eye flight (although I'll hae that on the way home)!

See you on Sunday

Sarah

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936