Kili 23rd Oct - shira route

Who's comming with me??

hindmara

Hi, my name is Anna and my partner, Richard and I will be going on this trip

craig gallagher

oh cool, well thats 3 so far then haha. sounds cheeky but where u from and how old are you both etc?

hindmara

Hi Craig, well I know at least 2 other people who are going, 2 lads - not sure about anyone else. I am from Southport in the northwest, Richard lives in Northampton, both in out late 30's. How about you??

pcardoza

I am one of the 'lads' that Anna mentions! Four of us on this trek did Everest Base Camp and Gokyo lakes last year. Looking forward to this one!

hindmara

Hi Pio - welcome to the discussion!

Anna

craig gallagher

hi all, im 23 (gettin the feelin im the youngster haha), and live near chester, ive recently quit wk and im doin this then off to OZ and NZ for a yr. everest base camp must have been cool!! when did u do that?

pcardoza

There were seven of us on the trek to Everest Base Camp last October and it was a 21 day trip involving 18 nights camping and -16 degree temperatures (at least that's what a very cheap thermometer told us, it may have been even colder).

You'll defintely be in good company with us 4, Anna is renowned for her endless supply of chocolate!

hindmara

Oi Pio - don't be promising my chocolate supplies to anyone. (Pio is the one with the never ending supply of beer.  ;)

Well Craig - sounds like you have a a great plan for travel in the next few months or longer - I am very jealous! I am off to Austria for a week starting tmrw so won't have computer access from now until after Kilimanjaro, so will see you there!

Anna

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936