Finnish Wilderness Week departing February 12th 2012

Hi, I am booked ready to go on this trip! Anyone else? I am going on my own, hoping to meet fellow travellers before we go. Get in touch!

HannahW

Hi. I'm also on this trip, travelling alone. Getting excited!!! 

hollysworld

Hello Hannah, it is so good to finally get in touch with a fellow traveller! I am so excited, I've been counting down the days for months!

Billy

Good to catch up with fellow travellors, although this says Billy I
Am actually Anna travelling with hubby Bill, we are also really excited too. Look forward to meeting you both.

HannahW

Final joining instructions and luggage tag both arrived today. Squeeeeee!

Hi, is anyone departing from Manchester? 

Liz

hollysworld

Hello all, so good to have hear from more travellers! I got my luggage tags the other day too! 

Sorry Liz, Im departing from London- anyone else 

Billy

We are from Manchester but will be flying from London

Hi everybody. 

I'm based in, and will be flying from, London.  Will also be traveling on my own, so it might be nice to meet up with people beforehand, but I guess there's not long now.

Chris

hollysworld

Hi Chris, I'm in London to, any chance your around SW6? 

Did anyone see the Northern Lights on the news this week? I hope they saved some for us! 

hollysworld

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the link, will check it out.

Did you want to meet up? (I know its only a week to go) I will be in Piccadilly Circus on Sat or Wimbledon on Sun if you're around!

I'll be in town tomorrow afternoon, so could meet you somewhere near Piccadilly Circus if you like.  Let me know.

hollysworld

Hey Chris, tomorrow would be good, Im seeing a show in the afternoon-it starts at 2:30. So before or after, Im easy!

After's probably better for me, I'm guessing that'll be about 5/5.30?  Any ideas where you want to meet?  I might not be near a computer, so maybe send me a text 07717214425.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936