Cuba AUW 16-14 Nov

Hello, I'm really excited to be going on this trip, I've not been to Cuba before.  This is my first Exodus experience, and I'm looking forward to meeting my fellow travellers.

HELLO. THIS IS OUR FIRST TRIP TO CUBA.  THIS IS OUR SECOND TRIP WITH EXODUS.  WE RATE THEM VERY HIGHLY.  LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE . IT WILL BE A SPECIAL BITHDAY FOR MY HUSBAND ON THE 17 TH NOV.   JUNE AND TOM ROBSON

Graham22

This will also be our first trip to Cuba & the first Exodus trip. We have used Explore in the past, however we have had good reports about Exodus and think that this trip meets our requirements. I like taking photographs & think that Cuba would be very interesting, we would also like to visit before the "Castros" depart as there is likely to be a big change in Cuba when they are no longer there. Michael Palin's Hemingway Adventure also made me want to visit. I must read Old Man & the Sea before the trip! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Vista

Hi Graham, thanks for your reply -- that's exactly what I thought about visiting Cuba, must go before it's all changed!  Am reading the 'Motorcycle Diaries' of Che Guevara at the moment!  Best wishes, Caroline.

Graham22

Hi Caroline, I enjoyed the book and the DVD (from the library) although it was subtitled. I was interested in his part in the revolution but actually found his life before that more interesting. I also borrowed the Fidel Castro Handbook by George Galloway (the respect MP), not sure about Galloway but found the book quite informative. Strangely we have just told my sister in law & husband that we are going and it turns out that they are going in August (not Exodus) so hopefully have a bit more insight before we go. Best Regards, Graham & Jan.

Graham22

Hi June & Tom, nice that a few people are using this feature. Dare I ask what the special birthday is, do we need to pack party frocks (I don't have one but my wife does). Our first trip with Exodus but nice to know you have had a good experience and are using them again. Regards, Graham & Jan.

Vista

Hi June, look forward to meeting you and Tom on the Cuba trip...as Graham asked - party frocks?  What a great place for a party!  Just wish I could salsa!!  (Still, I got a few months for training!!!)  Caroline

CUBA AUB845.   HELLO FELLOW PASSENGERS.   I AM  UNABLE TO REPLY ON THE  USUAL LINK.  LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING EVERYONE AND PERHAPS HAVE A CELEBRATION ON HUSBANDS 65TH (OOPS) BIRTHDAY  17TH NOV. 2ND TIME WITH EXODUS CAN'T FAULT THEM.  SEE YOU ALL SOON. REGARDS JUNE AND TOM ROBSON.  (GEORDIES) !!!!

OHCANADA

SEE MY NOTE ON DEPARTURE LOUNGE.

KATHY

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936