Anyone walking in Tuscany on 12th September?

Hello, anyone joining me in Tuscany in September? Be good to say hello!

Sarah

vickiepurdie

Hi Sarah,

I am also booked on this trip and looking forward to it. Have you been on one of these trips before?

Vickie 

sarahwise

Yeah this will be my third. How about you? Are you travelling with anyone or alone?

vickiepurdie

Travelling alone for the first time, how about you?

sarahwise

Yep, I'm on my own as well. Think I was the last to book and they said there were a couple of single travellers in their 30's and 40's who I'd be sharing with. I shared last year and it actually worked really well!

vickiepurdie

Good to know I am not the only lone traveller, didn't want to be the gooseberry!

Just to say hello girls.

I'm also booked for this holiday and really looking forward to it.

I'm from Coatbridge, near Glasgow, and this'll be my 2nd Exodus holiday after a brilliant week in Madeira last September.

Have had great reviews about Mama's cooking from a couple I met in Madeira!

Where are you girls from?

Cheers

Ian

vickiepurdie

Hi Ian,

I live in Southampton, Hampshire. Really looking forward to this trip although a little nervous! Not long to go.

Vickie

sarahwise

Hi Ian,

I'm from London. I'm off with swine flu at the moment which I'm glad to have now than in a few weeks! Feel awful though. Missing my weekend walking! Why nervous Vickie??

Sarah

vickiepurdie

Hi Sarah

Sorry you have been unwell! Hope you are recovering well. I'm also just getting over an operation and also missing walking, was thinking about going out to the forrest today if the weather holds! Only nervous as its my first solo holiday, but glad I know the names of two of those also on the trip.

Vickie

Triona

Hello there. I am travelling fron Ireland to join the Tuscany walking trip. Be nice to meet up with you on saturday. I am travelling on my own also.

Triona.

Hello Triona

Nice to hear from another traveller - notice we already have a good mix of Scottish, English & Irish on the trip!

Looking forward to meeting everyone shortly!!

Cheers

Ian

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936