Snowshoeing in Rondablikk

Two young, free and single lassies from Edinburgh will be spending Hogmanay (New Year's Eve) on the slopes in Norway. Just wondering who else will be there to see in 2008 with us....

JohnBoughton

Hi Shons - this is John from Exodus - as the forum's quite new, not sure how many people have found it yet - so keep checking! Anyway, your trip looks to be full, so you should have a great time over there in Norway. Enjoy the snow and have a great Hogmanay.

John

rdavis

Hi Shons

I'm Rhiannon from Cardiff and will also be on the slopes with you seeing in the New Year. I'm coming on my own so it's great to know partly who'll be there before we go. 

rdavis

Ooops - just realised that your post was in 2007 so I'm way out of date!

Johnny Stretch

Hi Rhiannan we are a party of 4 (from Durham, Yorkshire and Ireland) going to Norway this year for New year so we will see you then. We will probably be in the bar for a drink or Two before take off if you fancy joining us.

rdavis

Hi Johnny - that sounds like a very good idea to me.

Johnny Stretch

Anyone else on this trip?

Frank

Hi John, Ill be joining you for some snow fun also , have packed my thermals and layers , actually i think it will be a very  dry cold.See you at Heathrow, will be wearing a leprachaun hat and shades.Not long now .

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936