National Park of the West - 31st May

Just though that I'd say 'Hi!' to everybody on this trip... have done a bit of walking in the past - North Wales, then Oz - but this should be a really interesting!  I'm spending a couple of days in San Francisco beforehand and going to LA afterwards, before coming home via Minneapolis.

Living near Birmingham, UK right now... and looking forward to meeting the group.

David

rcsayers

Hello David - just to let you know that you'll not be entirely alone: Campbell and Jackie from Stirling (Scotland) will join the group in SF after a bit of exploration en route from LA.  New pensioners, we walk a lot locally and are looking forward to even more spectacular scenery than that which surrounds us here.  C did the Inca trail in 2000 for a bit of practice ...

sbowker

Just thought I'd fly the flag for Wales.  Originally from Wiltshire i live and work in Cardiff. I'm also going out a few days early to stay with relations south of San Francisco.

I walk regularly; and discovered the joy of small group trips last year in Botswana.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Sue

jandb_donc

Brian and Julie from Doncaster are also on the trip. We fly to San Fran on May 30th and after the trip fly to Hawaii to recover! We  are looking forward to the holiday and meeting our 'fellow travellers'. We walk regularly but have never been on an organised walking holiday like this. It should be a great experience.  Less than 2 weeks to go.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936