Atlas Panorama TMP811 16th March?

Hello!

Just to say a big hello to anyone traveling on this trip!

Ulrike Salter-Kipp

Hi there,

I'm also on board and really looking forward to it. Does anyone know how cold it'll be when we get walking/what kind of jacket I should pack?

Thanks

Donna_G

Hi there,

Me too! Just booked on it today, its my first time to Morocco so no idea what to expect but looking forward to it.

Donna_G

Im not really sure about how warm it will be either, think it shouldn't be too cold during the day, im taking a lightweight waterproof jacket - its not very warm but I have a fleece aswell to go underneath if it was really cold when we're out walking.

Think it can get very cold at night in the gite though,Im debating whether to buy some thermals!

Have you been on an exodus trip before? 

Ulrike Salter-Kipp

no, I haven't been on anything with exodus before. Friends of mine have and they told me about it, but that was a decade ago in Kenia... was amazing though!

I've been shopping in the meantime and got a water/wind proof jacket and a nice and cozy fleece, will borrow (and take) thermals and a fleece sleeping bag lining.  Someone in the out-doors shop told me, mates of his got into a snow storm in the high atlas a couple of weeks back... hmm

It nice and sunny in Marrakesh at 25 Celsius, I can't wait!!

Donna_G

I've been on one trip before to kenya & tanzania it was about 6 years ago now but it was amazing.

ooh snow in the mountains?! Its so hard to know how much warm stuff & cold stuff to take isn't it. I'm borrowing some thermals too, and I'm off shopping this afternoon for a sleeping bag & some thick socks for my boots. I only bought them on friday so will be wearing them into work this week in a desperate bid to try & break them in!

I cant wait to be in marrakesh in the sun! Only a week to go!

Where are you travelling from? Are you on the group flight from Gatwick? I live in London so I'll be on that flight. 

Donna_G

Im on Gmail too, I'll send you an email......

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936