Trails Of Borneo - departing 15th March?

Anyone doing the Trails of Borneo trip? 

Mitch81

Hey, I am off to Borneo to do that trip!

HappyHoppy

Have you done an Exodus trip before?  This is my first time.  I was worried that no one else was booked on but I've now got the final instructions, with tickets, so can now see who I'll be travelling with and it also makes it definite.  Sometimes feel I won't get there!  Will you be travelling from Heathrow?

cleary

Hi

I'm off to Borneo too!! And I'm travelling from Heathrow!

What are you doing for currency? Not sure whether to change money before I go or not.

I've been on a couple of Exodus trips before but this looks like the most physically demanding!!

Mitch81

This is my first time too, we are travelling form Heathrow yes. It is getting very close now!!

HappyHoppy

I've just ordered some currency today. It's really difficult to know how much to take.  I'm thinking of taking US dollars as well to change.  It's quite scary when you've not done anything like this before!  I woke at 4am this morning in a panic about it all!  I've started running again to build up fitness, but that won't last.  Hopefully we can meet up at Heathrow, I've never flown from there either!  Eek :-)

tpreece

I'm going on the 15th too. My first exodus trip year, although I've done six before.

cleary

I was planning to take sterling to change when I get there. Do you think it's better to take US dollars? The advice from Exodus seemed a bit ambiguous, unless it's me being dim which is more likely... 

Meeting up at Heathrow sounds a good idea. I'll be the panic-stricken one at the bar desperately clutching a pre-flight pint of Stella in an attempt to calm my nerves!!!

HappyHoppy

Yes I thought the same - I guess either sterling or dollars are ok - you're limited to about £150 worth of Malaysian money anyway because of the restriction. 

Anyway I'll meet you at the bar then, I'll be the one with a pint of guiness!!

cleary

Just in case we don't recognise each other over our pints I'll give you my mobile no: 07905995281. Hope there are no perverts tuning in!!!!!!!!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936