Kilimanjaro- - Rongai Route

Hi Guys, I have signed in blood my trip to Kili on 4th July whilst celebrating with millions a form of independence as i go it alone...would love to see who else is going to be coming along for the ride...

Tish ;-)

NickiB

Hi Tish, my boyfriend and I are going on TYZ827 - the rongai route and zanzibar trip leaving on 6th july... maybe we're on slightly different schedule but should be on the route at the same time I guess. Good luck with it!

jmantle

Hi Tish and Nicki, just to say that I'm going on the 6th July Kili climb as well, with a friend. Very much looking forward to it. How are you coming on with preparations? I think it might be quite a slog! Look forward to hearing from you,

James

Hi Tish

I'm boooked on this trip - flying from Heathrow, see you along the way.

Mark 

Emma_B_S

Hi there, sorry to "hijack" the thread, but in addition to a couple of people about my sister and I are going on the Kilimanjaro and Zanzibar expedition on the 6th July!  Really looking forward to it, if a little apprehensive about the last push!

Hi Tish, I'm on the same trip leaving 4th July, going it alone too!. Not on same flights as late booking so will you all there. Going on to Zanzibar after so maybe see some of you others in Stonetown or around?!?! 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936