Land of the Pharaohs family hol

Hi,

We are a fmy of 4 with 2 teenage girls (13 and 15 yrs) and we are really looking forward to our trip. Anyone going with similar aged offspring?   Jo

Hi, I just signed on--we're a family of 3 with a 7-year old boy...not too similar, unfortunately.  I was also told that there's another family going with a 9-year old boy.  We're looking forward to the trip too!!

Junko 

sadams1

First timers, so don't really know what to expect.

Hi Steve,

We're also first-timers--to Egypt, with Exodus, really with any package tour with our son.  I usually handle our travel arrangements but I'm tired because we've been traveling a lot lately, so we went with this tour.  I'm interested to see how it turns out.

Did your tour information suggest that it's just our two families?  My information said that there would only be 6 people on the trip! (Jo, does this mean that you've changed your plans?)  Hopefully that means more attention, maybe more flexibility?  I'm glad that your son is relatively close in age to our's, hopefully they will enjoy each other's company.

Look forward to seeing you soon!

Junko 

sadams1

Are you getting excited? And are you flying from London or a local airport? We're flying from Bham so we'll probably meet at Amsterdam. Sorry this is late, but we've been locked out of the system. Looking forward to meeting you. Steve

Hi Steve,

We're actually living in Stuttgart Germany right now, so we're flying out of Frankfurt tomorrow.  (we also opted to arrive and depart at hours that we're normally awake, rather than the flights on KLM)  I think we're just about packed--we're packing light, planning to do a lot of sink laundry....

See you in Cairo soon!

Junko 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936