Marrakesh & The Sahara - 20 April

Hi, I am travelling alone on this holiday and have noticed that there are 9 of us in total.  Who are the rest of u?

Debbieh

Hi there
I am also travelling alone on 20 April. Do you fancy meeting at Heathrow ?

Gill L

Hi Debbie. Good to hear from you. Sorry, haven't checked the site for a while as you can see so slow in replying to you. It would be great to meet with you in Heathrow, chances are though I'll be the last one arriving there as I have a connecting flight from Manchester which should bring me to Heathrow with a couple of hours to spare but who knows?!!  I will contact you nearer the time and see what we can arrange.  I'm really looking forward to the holiday now as it's time from a break from work!  See you soon, Gill x

Hi, I"m Dan and will be on this trip with my partner Alex and his mum Mary-Ann.

We've just been devouring the Lonely planet Morocco book and can't wait to get there.  Although with only a week to go we really need to have a think about what to take!!

See you next Sunday.

Gill L

Hi Dan Alex and Mary-Ann, great to hear from you.  I'm getting so excited as it gets closer, can't wait to get there now.  See you in London! Gill

sammyhughes

Hi, as most people seem to have something on here I thought I would too! I am coming on the trip with my boyfriend. Our mates did this trip a few years back and said it was great - we are getting really excited. See you all at the airport! :)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936