Inca Trail dep 17 May

Hi

Anyone going on the Inca Trail departing 17th May?  Myself and my friend are and we were hoping there would be a chance to swop 'top tips' etc.

kturnbull

Hi there, I'm on the trip but travelling solo - really excited but terrified too (in a good way).  What are you taking for your main luggage?  Suitcase, harness rucksack?  My daughter travelled round New Zealand for a year and has this enormous rucksack but I really think I'll fall over if I take that....   I know Exodus give us a rucksack for the actual Inca Trail walk so I think I'll take a suitcase.  I've found some insect repellent which is meant to be really good - it had better be as mozzies come from miles to get to me!  I depart from Heathrow on Sunday 18 May - if you're leaving on 17th, are you coming from another airport?

miss c m robinson

hi not sure if were on the same trip, im leaving on the 17th may, 16 days, inka trail, rainforest and lake titty lol, im excited tooo= and travalling solo. i was told not to take a suitcase. and im just taking old cloths, my names claire and yours xx

weejayyne

there seems to be 2 strands for this trip,just the nine of us,.

weejayyne

We do leave on the 17th from Haethrow,3days up the Amazon then the Inca trail but then on to Lake Tittticaca(?spelling).not the Galap Isles.jayne and GM

annie_pammie

Hello All,

I may have caused some confusion. Our trip departs from Heathrow on Sat 17th of May, destination Lima via Madrid. We will go to Peru for the Inca Trail, starting on day 4 followed by the Galapagos Is after that. Perhaps Exodus run several trips around the same time. 

We have just received our exodus bag for the trail - seems to be a huge, heavy & bulky holdall which will have to fit into our suitcase and be weighed in for the flight (not ideal).  We intend to take our rucksack (bearing in mind size and weight when packing) for a cabin bag and then use as the daypack for the trail itself.

Anyone going, welcome to join us - Anne and Pam

annie_pammie

So, do we set off for Peru together, meet again up for the actual Trail then go separate ways afterwards do you think?

kernowswiss

Hi, we are Cyril & Carol, leaving on 17th for Lima via Amsterdam. Our schedule is Tambopata followed by Inca trail and then Galapagos. We would normally take our own rucksacks but are interested in the Exodus ones. As we have been out of the UK we have yet to see our pack from Exodus. Look forward to meeting you all.

weejayyne

getting very confused about who is on what trip,or if they mix and match along the way,think we are on the same as you with no Galapagus Isles but not sure when they go off there,thunk I will take old clothes but will have suitcase to pack any goodies I buy.see you on Saturday at Heathrow.Jayne and Gordon

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936