Marrakech and the Sahara 4th May

Hey all,

Just posting to see if anyone is going on this one! I'm going on my own, and am MAD nervous but it'd be cool to get to know some of the people Ill be travelling with!  Anyone else loosing their Exodus viriginity? Write back and drop a line!

CharleyFarley

I'm on the Atlas Panarama trip on 4th May, 2 nights in Marrakech flying from Gatwick. (You might be the same Flight??) Defo a "virgin" to this sort of holliday......... might get to say "hi", fly with ya and enjoy a night or 2 in  Marrakech before going our seperate ways??

fryan

Yeah sounds deadly! Flying from Gatwick too, more than likely the same flight. Ugh oh god, I'll be pissing about in the airport most of the day coz I'll be coming in from Dublin earlier on that day. All the flights oh god ha! I've never even been to this part of the world so it'll be cool to know someone. You on your own too or going with mates?

CharleyFarley

Travelling on my own fryan, 1st time for everything!!! Stopping at a mates in London Sat night, get "delivered" to gatwick dinnertime prob!!! You walk much?? Soon be here now!!!

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936