Essential Egypt - 24th May 2008

Hello,

Looks like I'm the first one on our trip to log on! I think quite a big group of us are going so I'm really looking forward to it. I've been on a group trip before but this is my first one with Exodus. I'm arriving in Cairo late on the Friday night (23rd) and having Saturday pottering around the city if anyone fancies meeting up. I'm staying at the El Maadi hotel where we're all staying on the Sat night too. 

See you soon, Jen

Antonyob

Hi

we're getting to cairo at 21.45 on the Saturday but i guess by the time we arrive it will be midnight. There's two of us, Carol and me, Antony. How many in the group then?

Antony & Carol

Hi, great to hear from someone! I think when I booked there were about 15 and the maximum is 20. It was a good mix of different ages and people travelling alone/with friends.

Look forward to meeting you in a week or so, Jen

jfitzgerald

Hi all,

Looking forward to meeting you all next week. I'm not arriving in Cairo until 2am Sunday morning so may be a bit bleary eyed when I meet you all!! Really looking forward to the trip have wanted to go to Egypt for ages!! Looks like the weather wil be hot! Have a safe trip.

Julia

abaird

Hi Jennifer, hope you got home safely.  Haven't received the circular e-mail, so if you'd like to keep in touch, please let me know.

Best wishes, Alan.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936