inka trail; amazon rainforest 17th may

hi, apparently there are 9 of us, anyone got any top tips ??? really excited xx

ahall

Hi Claire,

I'm going on the trip too - very excited - just starting to compile a packing list. I always end up taking too much so I'm trying to be brutal this time - it won't work!!

Look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,

Alison

miss c m robinson

hi alison, really looking to meeting you too, do u know what the mix is , 9 of us apparently. im hardly taking anything, got more kit, ie mossie spray, and plasters, than clothes lol. how fit are u ?? hope i can do it , what do they do with the people who collapse lol. taxis ??? xx

ahall

Hi Claire,

I've no idea what the mix is - hopefully someone else might log on and say hello. 

I'm reasonably fit I suppose - I did Kili last year and learnt that the trick at altitude is to go really, really slowly. I'm sure you'll be fine looking at your job - a fitness technician .I've heard that the people who collapse are sacrificed to the Inca Gods!!!!!!

miss c m robinson

lol, i like the idea of being sacrificed , im really looking forward to it now, are u flying from heathrow on the 17th ??? xx

weejayyne

Just received info,2 of us,1 female and 1 male,worried about fitness at altitude too,it was all a long way off for such a long time cant beleive we will soon be there! PACKING will be a nightmare.See you both at Heathrow but dont expect me to be awake at that time. Jayne

ahall

Hi again Claire,

Yes I'm flying from Heathrow - I'm flying down from Newcastle on the Friday and staying in the Yotel in Terminal 4 - don't know what that'll be like but at least it's ideal for checking in.

ahall

Hi Jayne,

Your're right - getting very close now!!See you in Heathrow.

Alison

I'm traveling with weejayne we are traveling to Heathrow on Friday and staying in the Thistle so will only have a short distance to go in the morning. 

Looking forward to seeing you all at Heathrow

Gordon

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936