Amalfi coast may 10

Hi, I am taking part in the Amalfi walking holiday dept May 10 and would like to get in touch with anyone else who's going on the same trip. I am apparently the only one coming from Holland and i am  a liitle concerned about meeting up with he rest of the group. Hope to hear from someone. Maureen

ddavids1

Hi Maureen,

My name is Debbie and I will be joining the tour in Naples. I will be coming from the US. Flying into the UK on the 9th and then flying to Naples on the 10th.  Look forward to meeting you.

ddavids1

You know, that by the time they get their luggage and go through customs it might work out where you can make the transfer. I don't know why not. But, let me know when you find out about your flight for sure. You can e-mail me at [email protected] if you don't want to have to mess with logging into the forum. I check it continuously.

maureen.b

Hi Debbie, I think I get into Naples half an hour after the group..so at 15:05 but I am still waiting for the official flight info from this (dodgy?) Dutch organisation. I mailed them again this morning  but it's a holiday weekend here and I'll probably not hear anything until Tuesday! I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

Hopefully I can get in touch with Exodus before Saturday and see if I can get the group transfer to wait for me.

maureen.b

Hi Debbie,

Glad you repleid. Have you any idea how you'll be travelling from Naples to Bomerano? As i understand it I am the only one not travelling to Naples from London and that I am then the only one not being picked up at the airport. I am hoping to pursuade you guys to wait for me in Naples so that I can travel to the hotel with you. What time does you'r flight get into Naples?

Maureen 

ddavids1

Hi Maureen,

I'm meeting up with the group transfer. Their flight arrives at 1435.  My flight arrives at 11:35AM so I'll be there a few hours before they get in. I'll be coming in on British Airways.  What time does your flight get into Naples?

magrathea

Hi Maureen and Debbie

I'm also heading for the Almafi Coast on 10th. Sounds like we could be quite a cosmopolitan bunch on this trip. I'm from the UK, will be heading out to Naples on the BA group flight.

Looking forward to getting away, but a little apprehensive. This is my first Exodus trip, and first time travelling solo with a bunch of complete strangers.

See you on Saturday!

Adrian

maureen.b

So far that makes at least three of us who are doing this for the first time. For me its the first time on a group trip as well as the first time with Exodus. I'm really looking forward to the Amalfi coast and I'm determined to make it a good holiday. Look forward to meeting you too on Saturday.

Maureen

ddavids1

I thought it was too. But since I was from the US I had to book with their American agent and that was the explanation they gave when it came time to booking the flight.  I know that I will be leaving Bomerano at the same time as everyone else on the following Saturday to go to the airport. I don't have my flight info here at work but for some reason I'm thinking it's the same flight number  on the way back to the UK.

ddavids1

Hi Adrian,

Wish I was on the group flight with you but they wouldn't let me do since I wasn't a UK citizen. So I'll be waiting for all of you to get there. Look forward to meeting you on Saturday!

Debbie

magrathea

That sounds very bizzare!! Are they making you fly back separately at the end of the week as well (assuming you will be returning to the UK)?

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936