Cooking in Chianti

I thought I would be the first to find out who will be joining me and my friend Kathryn for this great adventure?

Looking forward to this trip.

Lisa

SARAH EVANS

Can't wait for this holiday, I'm going on my own and really looking forward to having a great time in Italy.

Lisa Berk

Hi Sarah,

My friend Kathryn and I are from The United States. Kathryn is from Houston, Texas and I am near Chicago, IL.  Where are you from? We are both very excited to be able to cook some of the best italian food. We'll probably never be able to eat pasta in the states after this trip. We booked last year and can't belive it's only 2 weeks away. Look forward to meeting you.

Lisa

SARAH EVANS

I'm just packing my case and so excited about the trip. I am from Winchester in Hampshire which is about an hour south of London. I have family in Italy but I don't speak a word of Italian! I just love eating the food and the odd glass of wine! Look forward to meeting you and have a good flight.

See you there

Sarah

bmaskell

Hello Lisa, Kathryn and Sarah

One day to go and I finally got round to reading the fine print on the joining instructions, specifically the bit about the Departure Lounge - that's retirement for you! I'm looking forward to the trip, especially the cooking. The whole thing is a new experience - first holiday alone - so rather exciting. The first challenge is to spot you all at Gatwick!

Brian

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936