Machu Picchu, Titicaca & The Amazon-31st May

Hi, I'm really looking forward to this trip. It's going to be fantastic.

I'd love to hear from anyone who is going to be on it.

Take care all

Paul

ChrisChap

Hi Paul, good to hear from someone else going on this.  Myself (Christine) partner  Richard and friend Michelle are going from Heathrow.  Where are you flying from?  Have you been to SA before?  We went to Ecuador 2 years ago and it was great.  Hopefully this time I have got the right trip, signed in and added comment to one going on the 30th, convinced we left on the 30th!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul_Townsend

Hi there Christine, I'm going to be going from Heathrow as well.

I've never been to SA before so am looking forward to the whole experience.

Hopefully see the three of you at Heathrow at some God early time in the morning on the 31st :)

Hi

I'm travelling on my own for this trip and flying firstly from Manchester to Amsterdam and then connecting to Lima on the recommended flight. You might see me dashing to the connection in Amsterdam or at the other end in Lima.

I've been getting stuck into my packing today and now feeling quite organised!

See you at the weekend,

John

Paul_Townsend

Hi there John,

Look forward to seeing you either at Amsterdam or in Lima.

Have a good one until the weekend,

Paul 

ChrisChap

hi Paul..michelle here...christines friend...just driven down from west yorks and having some wine to chill.... its my 12th or 13th trip with exodus amd 3rd trip with Christine n richard as met them on ecuador trip and we went to transylvania tog last yr with exodus... nice to know peole when travelling alone.... see u at some ungodly hr in the morning! M

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936