Avenue of Volcanoes 9th Nov

Just to say hello to anyone else who'll be on this trip & are you doing the Cotopaxi extension?

Val

Hi Val,

I am going on the trip and doing the Cotopaxi climb.  Really looking forward to it and trying to get fit ready for it!  David

Rob A

Hi all,

Im currently saving up to hopefully go on this trip next year. Hope you have a great time and let us know your highs and lows, hints and tips etc when you get back. cheers

rob

msmith2

Hi, Not long to till we go on this trip - getting very excited. I'm doing the Cotopaxi extension - just need to make sure I'm fit in time!!! 

Look forward to meeting you in November

Matt

Counting down the weeks - just had the additional bill for fuel surcharge; I'm just glad I got my dollars when they were cheap!  See you all at the airport.

David

kingofmontblanc

Hola... my new word for today ;-)

Looking forward to getting out of rainy ol' Dublin, and to a few beers in Quito... see you all there

vmorgan

Just wondering if anyone knows how many people will be on this trip?  So far we just know about myself & Dave, Dave (2), Matt, & D from Dublin (another Dave??) .

Not long now!  We're excited.  See you all at the hotel as we're making our own way to Qutio. 

Val   :-))

dharrington-lynn

Hi All,

I'm yet another Dave on the trip. Will be doing the Cotopaxi climb as well.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936