Vietnam Adventure (9th August)

Hello!  Anyone going on the Vietnam Adventure holiday, 9th August?  This will be my first visit to Vietnam, I'm not really sure what to expect but I'm certainly looking forward to it.  Not long to wait now!

Arthur

bizley

Hi Arthur,

We are really looking forward to the trip too, neither of us have been to Vietnam but like you we can't wait!

Liz

amole

Have you been to SE Asia before?  I went with Exodus to Thailand a couple of years ago and had a great time, if this trip is half as good I'll be happy.   It's a bit unfortunate that Exodus no longer give out information on others on the trip - it really passed the time on the flights trying to find the other 'Exodus people' and was a bit of an ice breaker but I guess these forums are a good idea too.

bizley

I haven't been to SE Asia before but my partner has, I am really looking forward to the trip and its good to hear that you had a good experience with Exodus.

Where are you flying from?

We recieved our visas today!!

Liz

Hello Everyone,  We're looking forward to this trip.  Did 3 weeks in China last year with Exodus.  We thoroughly enjoyed it so here we are again.  Had our jabs and visas arrived this week so we're raring to go.     Julian & Margaret

Lou

Hi All,

I am really looking forward to this trip. I've not travelled with Exodus before but have been on away with the Adventure Company and love this kind of holiday. I'm jabbed, visa'd and have got the awful anti-malarials ...... just waiting patiently for the 9th! See you all then. Lou

Hi everyone, Check out the "Home" page>>"Are you ready for your trip" >> "Airport Lounges">>"Holiday Extras".  A lounge is available for a small fee in T3 with TV, papers, free nibbles and drink, incl. alcohol up to 3 hrs before flight.  Got to be better than fighting for seats and exhorbitant food and drink.  Relaxing start to the holiday.

Julian & Margaret

amole

Hello.  I'm all ready with my visa and just about through the jabs.  Paid £60 for the anti-malaria tablets which seems a little steep to me!  I'm flying down from Newcastle the morning of the flight out so it's going to be an awfully long day for me, but I'm sure it will all be worth it.  Is everyone else flying from Heathrow too?

Just got back from a trip away with exodus actually (hence the late reply, sorry!), was really well organised and a lot of a fun so hopefully this will be the same.

Arthur

bizley

not long to go now. we are flying from manchester. we will check out the lounge for snacks.

thanks for the tip.looking forward to it all!!

hlaight

Hi, glad to hear people have been to this area before. Phil and myself have not really been outside of Europe. We are novices just starting to explore the world! We have visas and silly hats a bit like the days of the Raj! My son helped me enter this dizzy world of Forums.....all new to me. Its exciting but we're a tiny bit apprehensive. Looking forward to meeting everyone, having fun, sampling the food, culture and ambiance.

Hi to everyone 

Start packing tomorrow. Never been to the far east; hopefully a holiday of a live time. However not looking forward to taking these Malarone tablets, they are huge but guess will have to take the plunge tomorrow.

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Simon

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936