TYW814A - Kilimanjaro, Rongai Route

Hi, I'm booked to go on this trip departing 8th October.  I'm not an experienced climber but I'm 'in training'!!   Is there anyone else on this trip?

jane b

I'm on this trip as well. Training not going as well as I had hoped, but...! Good to hear from someone else; hope your progress better than mine!

Tiamaria

Well, I went on a walk at the weekend and only walked 8 miles and had blisters on my toes.... !   I'll need to find some seamless socks !

ryanpeart

Hello all,

Looks like I'm on this trip too.  Now only 3 weeks to break in the new boots...

Anyone else booked on flights KQ101 / PW724 ?

rgds ryan.

padula

Hi! Greetings from Brazil!

I will join the group at the hotel since Im flying from Amsterdam. Im not an exeprienced climber but all we need is lungs and legs,right? Hope we all reach the summit.

See you. Flavio

Phil_Gorman

I'm booked on that flight by the looks of things, I'll see you on the plane!

Best wishes, 

Phil.

nkerrigan

I'm another one who will be dragging his Exodus bag on to the Heathrow flight so see you all in the departure lounge - thankfully not in the dreaded terminal 5.

Nigel

padula

Hi!

I had a bike accident a few days ago and along with some bruises ended with two broken ribs. I think it is not wise to go up with broken bones,so... . I'll keep in touch to know how it was,after all I am a member of the group. Have a safe trip.

jane b

Flavio - sorry to hear about the injury.Hope you are soon feeling better.Such a shame you cannot be with us. Think we are very small group now! Will keep you posted on progress(or lack of it...!)

Jane x

ryanpeart

Righto fellow hikers,

Time to turn off those stairmasters and pack those heart monitors away...

Nigel and Phil, I'll see you in Terminal 4 I believe.  I shall we wearing a green (VB) hat/cap,  just in case the rucksack doesn't give it away.

Ryan.

nkerrigan

Hamjambo Mabwana Ryan and Phil.

Glad to see the back of that gym - much prefer to be out on the hills. See you at Heathrow in the Exodus executive departure lounge and spa facility (yeah right). OK - see you in the queue...

Nigel

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936