Goyko Ri

Hello out there, who is joining me on this fantastic adventure to Goyko Ri in november this year

gudoldboy

Hi there, just wondered exactly which trip you are down for and when you are going. I am off to Gokyo and base camp on 18/11/08.

egamez gamez

Hello, I’m going on this trip to Goyko and base camp on 18th of November. I just booked it a few days ago. I can’t wait to be there in Nepal

Elena

gudoldboy

then you will be on th same trip as me. i have placed a post on this site and two others have made contact so far. of the ten of us going it would appear that at least four of us will be singles - should make it a little easier for all of us. i have made contact with a fella that has just come back from this trip and he did tell me that although it was awesome, it was tough. i have been hitting the treadmill (or trying to) to try and prepare, what about you? john

egamez gamez

Hi John,I believe we aren’t ten any more. We are eleven now. I know this trip could be tough … I’m trying to prepare it as well… but I don’t have enough free time to do it well. Despite it our trip will be great ..for sureElena

gudoldboy

you got any previous experience of this sort of thing etc?

egamez gamez

Hi John,I did Annapurna Circuit last year with Exodus… and it was great… I was fit enough and the trip wasn’t tough for me… but it was last year… at this time I’m not so fit. The guides were very nice as well, I’m wondering if we get the same guide (I know he goes often to EBC)…we’ll se!! Elena

gudoldboy

As above, by the way, it appears there are only 4 spaces left so the group looks like being 12 strong.

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936