Cape Town to Victoria Falls (23rd August) - Fellow Travellers!

I have booked onto this trip and would love to make contact with anyone else going on it. If I don't hear from anyone, I will see you on 23rd August...not long now! Paula

Hi Paula, only just discovered this forum.  Hopefully some of the other travellers will find your post.  See you on 23rd. 

Paul

Hi

Two of us (Angela and Karen) will be going on 23rd from Heathrow 4. We are very much looking forward to this trip as some friends with whom we travelled on the 'Gorillas and Masai Mara' trip last year told us that this was really good one for wildlife. So... see you soon-ish

Cheers, K&A

Hi Angela & Karen, 

Nice to hear from you both, only three weeks to go now.  I’ve also heard lots of good reports about this trip – especially Namibia, hopefully I’ll get some decent wildlife pictures.  Strangely I also did the Gorillas and Masai Mara trip last October and hopefully this trip will let me finish off seeing the “Big 5”.

See you soon  Paul Ps.

It’s Heathrow terminal 5 now, not Heathrow terminal 4.  All Cape Town flights have moved to the new terminal, hopefully it’s working properly!

pmiles

Hi Paul, Karen and Angela!

I can't believe we only have three weeks to go! Looking forward to meeting you at T5....I will keep an eye out for Exodus luggage tags! See you soon.

Paula 

Hi Both

Thanks for telling us about HR5 - I didn't notice :-) We too will look about for Exodus gubbins at the airport. We are a mismatched pair (look for big grins though) and will be toting the big bright blue Exodus bags. We are excited obviously and just hope this trip will even come close to last year - seeing the gorillas was the best thing I've ever done from the wildlife perspective. If you are interested in pics then see....

http:[email protected]/sets/72157604591622750/

... see you both soon.

Karen 

Hi Paula and Paul.

Just a thought. I was trying to save time and enter some of our details to check-in online. There's only the four of us booked on the HR5 flight on the 23rd. I can't manage our two check-ins without your permission since it is a group flight (although the details I will provide have nothing to do with either of you, obviously). If you see this in time, could you please say whether or not you would mind me doing this - I only have to tick a box to say that I 'have your permission', it will not allow me to access your data. My actual email address is...

[email protected]

...if you don't see this or aren't keen then no problem. See you soon...

K&A

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Call us on 0208 772 3936