Via Ferrata

Since Exodus no longer send a participants list, it would be good to get in touch with fellow travellers via this Cafe.

We have done a litle Via Ferrata in Slovenia on a pruvious trip, but hope we can survive this more taxing trip. We are a little concerned that we will have sufficient upper body strength for the harder routes. Looking forward to a differrnt mountain experience.

We have previously been to Nepal and Peru, but only trekking.

Hope to hear from some of the other 10 travellers.

Regards, Tony & Jenny Shorter.

djardine

Hi there glad to see I am not the only one with a bus pass.  Shame I can't use it go to Italy!  I had a brief and very minor introduction to Via Ferrata in 2006 when in Selva, although I am not sure how I will cope with this holiday, could be interesting! Looking forward to it and meeting the rest of the bunch.  Holiday buddy for my annual jaunt is Simon.

Cheers, David Jardine

Philip Nalpanis

Hi folks

Never done any Via Ferrata but I've wanted to for a while.  Recently compleated [sic] my Munros.  Have done several walking holidays in the Alps and a few further afield (Morocco, Jordan, Oman).

Am coming on this by myself - looks like everyone else is in couples/pairs?  My first Exodus holiday was mostly people coming by themself, since then it seems to have been more and more couples.

A decade to go until I get my bus pass!

Look forward to meeting you all at Gatwick or Verona.

Philip

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936