Stubai Summits, 5th July

Hi

Is anyone else going on this trip? Would be good to say 'Hi' first if you are...

Drop me a line.

Lee

pbutler

Hi Lee,

No panic, you'll not be on your own, replies seem a bit thin on the ground though!! Think there are a few spaces to fill yet.

Only booked onto this last weekend. Should make for good walking and when the going gets tough, the tough can go back to the bar and knock back a few beers!!

Cheers

Paul

leerotbart

Hi Paul

Yes, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one going..? Good to hear from you, I was a very last minute booking too... I'm looking forward to just getting away... have been practising by walking up the escalators in the tube... not sure if it's particularly comparable though!

Lee

pbutler

Very commendable, a savvy commuter should be in good stead for negotiating awkward terrain. Lets hope there are no trolley bags to trip up on the alpine ascents.

CU Saturday

Cheers to alpine beers

Paul

purplehippo

Hi guys,

me & my partner Scott will be coming along on Sat. We booked the trip a couple of months ago. We're flying to Munich tomorrow from Scotland, then meeting the group at the airport on Sat. We've been on 2 Exodus trips before, & had a great time on both, really looking forward to this one, & meeting everyone on the trip.

See you Sat

Paula

ajacques

Hello everyone

Just booked the trip about two weeks ago too, rushing round today trying to get ready post night shift last night, so lets see what crucial item(s) I forget. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone and enjoying some fantastic views and cold beers.

Andrew 

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936