Cycle Indochina And Angkor Wat 12th July

Hi, 

was just curious to know who else was going on this trip?

Harry

Hi, yeah, I'm going, only just confirmed as I'm a late booking :o)

C'mon, anyone else, think there's 12 going?

Gav

Me as well.

Good that it's 12 as it only said 7 on my joining notes !!

I'm flying out a day early so will meet you there.

Have a good flight and see you in a week or so.

Tim 

Sporty_Selina

Yes I am coming along too and I was a really last minute booking so there may even be 13 (unlucky!).  But I am flying out a week early to enjoy some time on the beach and shopping in Bangkok before getting on our bikes.  So I will see you all in the airport on Sunday morning.  Can't wait...
Selina

That'll be 13 then ... 

Good idea to go early, don't think my Vietnam visa will get back to me quickly enough to do the same, those who go a early can tell the rest of us about the heat if you get internet access, guess that will be the first thing to contend with? 

Who's gonna be up for a fried spider then?

Sporty_Selina

Have any of you guys been on an exodus cycle trip before?  I wondered what sort of pedals the bikes normally have or if we get a choice?

See you in Bangkok.

Selina

I've not been on a trip with Exodus before, but I did ask about pedals, said they are just ordinary pedals, no clips/straps - probably whatever the bike came with so likely to be those cheap resin type flat pedals? Just take your own if you have a preference they'll change them out there ....

1 week to go!

Went on a couple of cycle trips last year. The pedals on both of my hire bikes were just standard with no clips. A couple of bikes had toe straps and a few people brought there own. 

I'll probably just go with what's on the bike as I didn't find it a problem not to have any clips last time. 

Tim

AZ

I'm going too, if all goes well.

My passport should be back tomorrow (bit late, as I am flying onde day later....). Glad I'm not the only one booking late.

Hope to see you all in Bangkok!

Astrid

Hi Astrid, does that make 14 then?

'flying one day later' you flying out on the Sunday? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my passport too, sent a week ago, hope it comes today! I'm getting some jabs this morning, about 4 in one go, my surgery insisted when I got on to them about malaria tablets ....

Hope to see some of you at the airport Saturday a.m. ?

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments

My Forum Activity

You have not posted anything in the forum yet.

Please create a topic or reply to a topic to see your forum activity.

Latest Forum Topics

Call us on 0208 772 3936