Marrakech & The Sahara

I thought I'd start a forum on the trip to Marrakech and The Sahara! I'm going 2-9 November 2008. My brother did the same trip last year and thought it was excellent, so I am really looking forward to it. If you're booked on the same trip it would be good to hear from you!

nao_n

Hi - I'm on this trip too and really excited about it.  This is my first group trip so I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.  I'm glad to hear your brother enjoyed it - all the comments about it sounded very positive.  I've heard Essouaira is supposed to be lovely - a friend who travels for a living says it's one of his favorite places anywhere in the world.  

Linda M Thomas

Hi.  Good to see that there is an embryo forum for those on this trip.  I am travelling with my husband, Clive.  Suffice it to say that we are not in the first flush of youth; but we do have a sense of adventure and are greatly looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the group.  For us, this is really the first group trip that we have been on other than with long-standing friends.  We are both avid photographers and have chosen this trip because it is active and a bit different to our usual holidays.  Any last minute tips would be welcomed.  Looking forward to meeting up with the rest of the group.

nao_n

Hi

I'm not sure if I have any good last minute tips - I've basically relied on the notes Exodus give us.  It sounds like we should be quite a mixed group of ages, and singles and couples which should make for a fun trip.  Where are you guys all coming from?  I'm heading down from Edinburgh on Sunday morning, so I'll have a while hanging around Heathrow, so if anyone else is arriving early give me a shout and we can try and meet up.

Naomi :)

Add new comment

Login or register to post comments
Call us on 0208 772 3936